Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Homemade by...

>> Saturday, December 14, 2019

Welcome!

Did you check out Julies Gift Tag post yesterday?  Are they adorable or what? 

I have another tag for you today - I just came at it from the opposite direction... I am so completely far behind I don't even have time to sit down and make a whole card so I went the gift tag route to attach to some of my home baked treats that I hand out at Christmas :)  At least I'm ahead on something!



I started by stamping our Woven Plaid using red, green and yellow inks. I stamped our Handmade Santa on a scrap of white, colored it  and trimmed it to fit my plaid with just a bit of green layer behind it.  Everything was layered on handmade green tag with 2 holes at the top for my ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

That plaid is gorgeous, Sue. I can just imagine how thrilled the recipients will be to get your fun tag and an homemade treat. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

I may make some tags today after seeing this one and Julie's!

Robin Clendenning said...

Aw, this one is adorable too!! Love that stamp, so cute for Christmas tags!
LOVE the plaid too!

Karin said...

That plaid you made with all the great holiday colors really make this tag stand out! The perfect tag for holiday treats!

Shelia said...

Your tag is adorable, Sue. I like the bow & layout. That plaid is beautiful, makes me want to pull out that background stamp & create some plaid!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

this is so cute, Sue! Your plaid looks amazing..love those colors. Super tag for a special gift.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP