Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Checking It Twice!

>> Thursday, November 21, 2019

Good morning!
If this looks familiar it is because I cased  Julie's card only 
hers is a lot cuter with the North Pole, reindeer outside and Charlie Brown tree in the corner!!!
Because I loved her card I wanted to do something similar.  I used 
a different tree and it is just snowing outside Piggy Santa's Hobbit window.

I have Liquid Applique on the fur, gloss on the candy and lights as well
as glitter.
The snowy background was first white embossed then sponged with Distress Inks.
Finally I added sequins in green and red using the Glossy Accents to adhere.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, what a fab and totally fun card! I love this warm little scene with Santa Leonard. Adorable in every way. I especially love the fur (I have got to get some liquid applique). Beautiful coloring. Special card. Hugz

Shelia said...

What a cute card, Robin. I like the Hobbit window with the snow & the little tree for Leonard’s Christmas tree. Gorgeous coloring too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Robin! I love the berry tree & circular window to the snowfall outside. I sure hope Leonard gets his list finished, lol.

Sue said...

Totally adorable Ronib! So many fun elements to this card! The blue background just grabbed my attention from the start add the curved lights, Leonard and the berry tree and it's total WOW!

Karin said...

This is too cute! The coloring is just beautiful and I love how you enhanced the scene with that little tree! All the details; light, sequins, and that snowy window all put this in a league of its own! Awesome :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP