Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Oct 31 x 3

>> Friday, August 23, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! It's really the dog days of summer, isn't it? We've had some relief around here...lots of afternoon thunderstorms to cool things off but then it's twice as humid the next day. Yesterday afternoon, it was bright & sunny & KABOOM! Thunder struck like a cannonball. Then it got dark & blustery & rained buckets. At least the tree cutters finished a few days ago & we don't have to worry about those huge pines that were really close to house. 

So in anticipation of fall & Halloween, I have another Halloween card today. I really love this Oct 31 square & I also love having a gradient color behind it. For this card, I measured to make sure I could fit 3 on a panel & they fit! Into the Misti it went. Stamped each one multiple times to get good coverage, then colored w/ Copics. 
For the greeting, I die cut the Happy part & used the solid part instead of the actually letters, then stamped the Halloween part of the Halloween Arc below it & added a little punched spider. Pretty easy & didn't take a ton of time. 

Here's are the Copics I used & the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, scrap of black
ink:  Memento tuxedo black
accessories:  Copic markers, Misti, Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch dies, Sizzix Holiday Words #2  dies, small spider punch (EK Success paper shaper)


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

The color gradient is wonderful on this stamp trio, Julie. Super cute idea and I love the die cut happy too. Fun card!

Love your glass pumpkin too - super cute! Hugz

Shelia said...

Great Halloween card, Julie. The gradient color on this image really makes it pop! I really like the CAS look too.

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the sponging behind your 31's! Beautiful colors and such a cool design Julie! You always come up with something different! I need one of those departments in my head! LOL!
Beautiful Halloween card!

Sue said...

Incredible colors on this card Julie! Great idea turning the square into a strip (and stamping multiple times to achieve true black) and after that it is definitely all about those fantastic colors!

Karin said...

Such a fun card and I love the Halloween colors! Fab inside too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP