Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry Christmas!

>> Monday, July 15, 2019

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend! I have a Christmas card to share with you today. Fellow DT Member Robin inspired me to get started on my Christmas cards when she shared some beautiful Christmas cards last week. I usually work on Christmas cards throughout the year, but this year I have not! So I am happy to say I've got one Christmas card completed for this year.  Which means I have a ways to go, but at least it's a start!!  Here's my card.



 I started by stamping the Christmas Hurricane Lamp onto white CS with Memento Black ink, colored it with Copics, added some Clear Wink of Stella to the bow and Nuvo Blizzard white drops to the berries and flame. The Merry Christmas Arc greeting was stamped with black ink and then I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and glued the panel onto the cranberry card. Easy peasy!

So why didn't I created a few more of these and add them to my Christmas stash?!! I really don't know. I do like the look of this so maybe I'll find some time this week to create a few more. How about you? Have you started creating your Christmas cards yet?  DRS Designs has lots of beautiful Christmas images to help you get started. You can see them here.  If you need some inspiration, you can check out some of the beautiful Christmas cards created by the Design Team here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love your Christmas lamp!! The bow is so sparkly and beautiful!! Beautiful Christmas card!

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely Christmas card, Sheila. The bow is such a great touch and I love the sparkle. I need to get going on my Christmas cards - thanks for the inspiration! Hugz

Karin said...

Gorgeous CAS Christmas card! Love thee glitter you added and the faux stitching detail on the edge!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful, Shelia! That Christmas candle is just lovely & the sparkle is fabulous.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP