Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Lemonade

>> Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Here's a refreshing card celebrating the summer season, and that favorite drink, old fashioned homemade lemonade.  Ahhhhh!

I made a lemonade cup out of velum, sponged with yellow ink on the inside and a bit of glitter glue for a sugared rim.  

I stamped and heat embossed the Citrus Slice, cutting it in half and using one part for the drink embellishment.  


The background was created by stamping the Five O'clock Somewhere Greeting (for those who like adult lemonade perhaps!) and dry embossing over using a citrus embossing folder.  

I attached the glass, added a straw, die cut lemon and the second half of the citrus slice to finish it off.

Cheers to the rest of summer!

Karin

6 comments:

Sue said...

What an adorable card Karin! I love your giant 3D glass with the lemon hanging off the edge - so realistic I'm getting thirsty just looking at it! You chose the perfect background and accents to go with it too! Love it!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, how cute is this! I love how refreshing it looks! That glass is awesome!!!! Beautiful/cute/fresh card!

Shelia said...

What a fun card, Karin! Love that giant 3 D cup. Makes me want to make some lemonade!

Donna W said...

Awesome card, great job! Thanks for sharing.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a wonderful card, Karin! Your frosty glass of lemonade looks so tasty. the embossed bg & vellum for the glass are perfect.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this card is FABULOUS!!!! I love every single thing you did to it. Wow. Great "glass" and fun way to put everything together. This may be my favorite card you have posted! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP