Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Graduation Inspiration

>> Saturday, April 20, 2019

Welcome!

I have several graduations to attend this year so I'm happy to be getting a jump on the cards I'll need!  I've done several already and this one ended up being a favorite!




I started by die cutting the ovals out of blue and white card stock.  I stamped the smallest blue oval with our new Inspired Dreams graduation stamp using black ink and stamped it a second time on white card stock for the center scroll.  On the larger blue oval I stamped our new Grad Hat Hooray as a background and layered all four on a piece of grey card stock with sponged black edges.  Since it still need something I stamped just the grad cap from our Congratulations on your Graduation stamp on white and colored, fussy cut and attached it to my card and layered everything on a folded black card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a terrific grad card, Sue! Love the ovals & rich blue color.

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful graduation card! Love the sentiment and the oval inside another oval is great and I always love an oval inside a rectangle.

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome sketch for this sentiment and the grad hat, Sue. Super way to showcase this new greeting. Super colors too. Hugz

Shelia said...

What a great grad card, Sue. The blue looks so rich with the black & gray. Really cute sketch, too.

Karin said...

Fantastic graduation card! I really like how you layered the greeting over the hats and the bright blue really makes it stand out!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP