Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanksgiving Wishes

>> Thursday, November 1, 2018

 Good Morning!

Today I'm using the new Hanging SignPost stamp and new sentiment, 
The die cut shape is from Spellbinders.






























I found some acrylic leaves that I added some color to with Alcohol inks.
The fiber is some I had from long ago (I love finding treasures in my craft
 room, don't you?)


My next card is using some of our new stamps as well.  Pumpkin Thanksgiving





















I used an embossing folder for my background, stitched dies
 and Liquid Applique for whipped cream (the liquid Applique
was heated with a heat embossing tool to make it puffy).
The sketch was borrowed from SplitCoastStampers.

Thanks for visiting today!!
Robin
Oh PS, I think I will make the pie chocolate cream next time,
mmmmm, yum!

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great Fall and Thanksgiving cards, Robin. Love the coloring and details you added to both cards. I especially love those crystal leaves on the first card and your whipped cream on the pie. You color up your images so well!!! Wonderfully done and very pretty!!! Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Robin. Your coloring is superb on both. I like your idea to make the pie chocolate cream next time. I have a niece who loves v s chocolate cream pie! You've given me an idea for her next birthday card! 😊

Sue said...

2 Amazing cards Robin! Excellent job pairing the sign post with the apple basket and your acrylic leaves are awesome!! Your Thanksgiving Pie card looks delicious! I just wish I could find a set of dishes like you colored yours ;)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are amazing, Robin! Your apple basket is awesome.. fab fall colors! And the patchwork quilt look of your pie card is wonderful. Terrific cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP