Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Fall Fun

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2018

One last fun Halloween card for me, plus a fun Fall card with a new image in the store.

For the Halloween card, I die cut a lot of different foliage and leaves using Tim Holtz Winter Foliage Dies and the In the Woods Framelets from SU!  I cut some from cardstock and sponged the others. Once I assembled the wreath, I used black glitter and splattered black acrylic paint to give it a spookier look.

I then stamped, colored and sponged the Drink Up Witches image and cut it up to place on the wreath.  My background was made swiping some orange and purple distress inks on some aluminum foil, misting it with water, and then dipping in my paper.

This next card shows the new Pie and Coffee image that just came out in the store.  I colored it up with Prisma Pencils and added some SnowTex and cinnamon for the whipped cream. The sentiment is the 1 Line Beauty of Autumn.  Ir is hard to beat the beauty of pumpkin pie!
Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Shelia said...

Great cards, Nancy. Your wreath looks so real, those leaves are gorgeous. My fav is the pumpkin pie card. The Snowden & cinnamon really make the image pop. Love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your wreath Nancy, it is so festive!!
The pie and coco or coffee with whipped cream looks soooo cute! I just love this image and your whipped cream looks like I could scoop it up and eat it! Yummy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really fab Halloween wreath, Nancy! Love the colors & banners. Your pie & coffee look so good. That whipped cream looks real! Wonderful cards today!

Sue said...

These are amazing Nancy!! Your wreath is fantastic - I can't believe how much depth you've got on it and I LOVE your banner and wine glass! Your pumpkin pie card is all about the whipped cream and it must smell as good as it looks with the cinnamon on top!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP