Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Boo!

>> Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hi Everyone,

While I know the greeting on the card says, "Boo!," the ghosts are more in line with Casper the friendly ghost, so I kept the theme of the card cheerful.

I stamped, colored and die cut the Ghost Boo image, using various orange Copic markers on the image. I then used the colorless blender to make the designs some of the letters.  It simply moves/removes some of the ink when you use it to draw stripes or dots.


The orange background was dry embossed using a pumpkin embossing folder (Provocraft) and the yellow paper was embossed using a spider web folder (Darice).  I wanted to add some matching embellishment, so I kept with the color theme of the card and stamped the Candy Corn Border a couple times.  I colored and fussy cut it and attached it, along with the image using dimensional tape.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Karin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Awesome candy corn colored card, Karin. Wonderful bg, super cool way to add the candy corn, and I love how you colored up the fun Boo image. Cute, cute, cute. Hugz

Sue said...

What a perfect Halloween card Karin! Excellent coloring on the boo! - awesome idea adding the dots and stripes! Beautiful job on the background, black framing and candy corn too!!

Shelia said...

Karin, this is such a fun card! Love how you colored the BOO! And the candy corn goes perfectly! Perfect Halloween card!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your boo card!! The different patterns in each letter is so cute and I love your bg embossing and double candy corn border, how cute!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute is this! Love the bright colors & rows of candy corn. I know a lot of folks don't like candy corn, but I always did when I was a kid. I always ate them a section at a time, trying to decide if the different colors tasted different (they didn't, lol).

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP