Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What's One More

>> Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Since I was leaving home for a short mini break last week, I had to make a birthday card on the double and get it in the mail.  Even though my friends and I are of a certain age, that doesn't mean cards can't be fun and cheerful, right?

I chose the One More Candle Greeting, die cutting it and adding a mat and some sponging.  For all of the fun candles, I used the Girly Swirly Cake and just stamped the candle portion going around the edges of my background.  All that was left to do was color up the candles and make them look festive.


Here is the inside with a few more candles and the two following greeting stamps:


Thanks for stopping by and here's hoping you're living your best life today!
Karin


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is a fabulous birthday card. I love your candle framing (super creative) and fun sentiments. This is fun all the way around. Awesome card!!!!

Shelia said...

OH my goodness, I love this card with all the bright festive candles! Definitely going to case this one! Super fun card, Karin.

Sue said...

What a bright, happy card Karin!! What a great idea just using the candles and I love the colors you chose! The inside is just as fun as the outside! Hope you had a great time on your mini vacation!!

Robin Clendenning said...

How cute!! That is a great card for "us" as we get older! My friends and my sisters would crack up!! Great job creating a fun, rather snarky card...those are the best at "our" age! Heehee!!

Samantha said...

I love this card, Karin! Those candles look like they can light up the neighborhood! Adorable!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun is this! I love all the candles..really brings home the point of "what's one more?" The rainbow of colors is so eye catching. Really super card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP