Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wicked Halloween Brewing

>> Friday, October 20, 2017

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff
 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! It's only a little more than week until Halloween! I guess I had better get some candy for the little (& not so little) trick or treaters. Yeah, there are always a few that look like they are probably getting ready to graduate high school, but I don't mind. The adorable little ones in their bunny outfits & Cinderella dresses just make you smile 😃

So before Halloween arrives, I have one last Halloween card. For this, I stamped the Magic Potions Shelf & added more lines above & below to look like a solid cabinet type shelf. After masking, I stamped the Witch Feet & greeting then colored everything. The Hat was stamped separately, colored & fussy cut. I made a slit along the top of the shelf to insert it. The gradient bg was sponged & I used part for the front & the rest as a frame for the inside.
Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, X-Press It white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black,  (Kaleidacolor melon melody used on inside & for sponging)
accessories:  Misti, Copic markers, Spellbinders A2 matting basics A & B dies



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun Halloween card, Julie. Love the split image panel and your gorgeous coloring. Fun!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute Julie, I always love how you color your bottles my friend!!! You make everything come to life!

Sue said...

Fun, fun, fun Halloween card Julie! Your coloring is spectacular!!

Karin said...

Such a creative take on these stamps and I love the bright colors you chose to make this card so fun and festive!

Shelia said...

What a great Halloween card! I like how you combines these images & this awesome layout!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP