Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sneaky bunny hopping by...

>> Thursday, March 30, 2017

Welcome!

Can you believe Easter is almost here???  I can't believe how fast it's sneaking up on me!  It's almost as sneaky as my bunny friend here :)



Sadly, I don't have any bunny print stamps in my collection (hmm, maybe a good idea for next year???)  but I figured one of the small prints from our Cat Paw Backgrounds would do a fairly good job doubling as a bunny print this Easter.  I was able to ink one tiny paw in a corner to create my background using spring green, pink, yellow and peach inks.  My folded pink card was die cut using the largest scalloped oval I have and then the edges were stamped using our Scroll Corner Tile and white ink.  For my focal image I stamped out new Sneaky Bunny Flower Pot on white card stock and after coloring and fussy cutting I layered it on a pink oval and then attached it to the front of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

7 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I hope the kitty is not after that adorable bunny!! Heehee!
I love your bright happy colors!! What a fun and cheerful card!
I love the way you made the bg too!

Janett said...

Love love love the tiny paw print background. Great card.

Karin said...

I was wondering where that bunny print came from...Awesome, creative idea! Love the bright happy look of this card!

Shelia said...

Super cute! Really like the bright & cheerful colors!

nwilliams6 said...

Some great backgrounds on this card, Sue! Love the layers, fun colors, and super cuteness of this card. Hugz

nwilliams6 said...

PS - I would love to see a bunny print and deer print images!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so bright & happy, Sue! Love the hot pink color & little faux bunny prints. Super cute!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP