Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winter Delights

>> Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hi all, i'm ready for some cold and snow.

As I was thinking of snow I made this winter card.



I started by stamping the Winter Wonder Words Background on white card stock with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. On a separate piece of card stock I used a edge die to cut the hill then I stamped the Simple Snowman  and colored him with Copic markers I covered him with a mask and stamped the Snow Background with the Peacock Feather Ink. Along the top edge I used glitter glue to add a frosty touch. These were mounted on brown card stock then a white card.


On the inside I stamped the Snowy Days Frosty Night in Coco Ink then stamped the Snow background over the top.


On the back I added the Snowman Especially for you and a strip with the snow background.

Have a wonderful day,

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Super cute card!! I'm with you, need more winter! Love the snowman and cute bg!

Shelia said...

This is such a fun card, Janett. I really like the ink color & all the elements!

Sue said...

Love it!! Your background using the winter words is wonderful!

nwilliams6 said...

Some brilliant stamping here Janett. I need to take note of everything you did because it is all so creative and your card is wonderful. Hugz

Karin said...

I love the torn paper and I love the teal colors! Darling snowman too :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so fun, Janett! I love the teal color & all the snowflakes behind your snowman. The glitter glue along the top edge is perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP