Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Beach Party!

>> Saturday, August 13, 2016

Good morning!
Still shakin' it up!
Today I used a pre-made shaker acetate oval to make my card.
I started by stamping my Hula Pig 879E, masking then stamping the Brush Beach Sunrise 768L.  I colored the images and then cut an oval out to fit the acetate oval shaker bubble,  I inserted the acetate and glued it securely then filled it with sequins, chunky glitter, colored 4 in 1 Seashells 473F and some real shells, seahorses and star fish.  I then replaced the oval I cut out and glued it down as a "lid" also added another piece of card stock to make sure my "lid" did not come off.
I then made a frame from a piece of blue 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 by cutting the center out with a double stitch rectangle die (ODBD) and popped it up then added a shell and starfish (from the 4 in 1 Seashells) to the frame.
Lastly, I stamped my sentiment, You Brighten My Day 272D and made it a banner with a little curl to it (just shaping it over a pen).
That's it!
Hey, I don't know about you but this would brighten MY day!!
How fun right, to get a hula pig and shaker card??  This is just the card to send to one of your favorite friends!
Thanks for visiting today!!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This would definitely brighten my day, Robin! Super fun card with great images and coloring, and that shaker is awesome with fun colors and images. So well done! Hugz

Shelia said...

Great shaker card Robin! Definitely will cheer up anyone! So fun with those colors & dancing Piggy!

Sue said...

This is so incredible! Love how the scene continues inside the shaker bubble! Just looking at this card brightened my day :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute is this, Robin! I love your hula pig shaker! Wow, that's a lot of sparkle & sea shells in that shaker. So fun!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP