Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Congratulations

>> Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I felt like I've been neglecting the dog lovers in the card making world because most of the animal cards that I've made as of late have featured cats. So after going to a 4th of July picnic at my cousin's house, which happens to be the home of their dog Cooper, I thought a card inspired by him was in order.

I colored up the Doggie Dilemma Dog with Fence stamp using my Copic markers and die cut the image using my Square Spellbinders dies.  I die cut a banner that was stamped and colored using the Dog Bone.  My background was dry embossed using a paw print folder and I added the new New Pet Congratulations Greeting. 


I finished it off with a Small Dog Print  that I punched out for embellishment.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is cute, cute, cute! Love the image and how you created that banner. Super sketch and fun elements - they make a great card. Hugz

Sue said...

I think Cooper would love your card today Karin - I do too! Cute idea with the banner!

Shelia said...

This is a fabulous doggie card. That image is one of my favs! Great coloring and super cute layout!

Janett said...

Oh Karin this is the sweetest card, love the layout with the banner.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh Karin, this is darling!! I think I need that dog, he is so cute!
Love the layout too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Karin! I love that doggy image & the colors & embossing are perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP