Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Faith, Hope, Love

>> Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hi all,
The new DRS design stamp that I am using today would be perfect for all of you doing Bible Journaling.


It's Faith,Hope, Love Greeting 872E that will be available soon. It was stamped with Peacock Distress Ink. Then using the same ink I used my favorite background stamp 
                     Polka Dot Background .                       The teal paper was embossed in a embossing folder I added some ribbon and used foam tape to attach it to a white card.

Have a wonderful day,

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Yes, I love that stamp and I'm thinking of just where to use it in my Bible...of course it has to go on the page with 1 Cor. 13!!!
I love the colors you used and the pretty lace and burlap ribbon too!! Very cool!

Gail said...

yes that would be fab for Bible Journaling - your card is delicious - love the monochromatic look and crisp and sharp - TFS

Shelia said...

Janett, that Peacock Distress ink color is gorgeous and makes one beautiful monochromatic card. I really like how you put this together, especially with that pretty burlap/lace ribbon.

nwilliams6 said...

I am definitely using this in my Bible Journaling and I am definitely getting some of that Peacock Distress ink. What a lovely card and beautiful ribbon. Super ideas here, Janett! Hugz

Karin said...

What a gorgeous color! It looks so fresh paired up with the bright white :) I love the matching embossing and polka dots too...Great card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such lovely colors, Janett! Love the burlap & lace ribbon & polka dots.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP