Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Halloween!

>> Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hi Everyone,
 
Sometimes life just calls for easy, and that's what my card today is...Easy, with a capital E! 
 
I stamped The Raven in black ink and took my Copic marker, (#C1 or Cool Gray) and traced around the image.  I punched a border for it and layered it on a panel that I stamped with the Batty Happy Halloween.  I love the creepy font, it's simply perfect for Halloween!
 
 
Then I cut a black mat for the raven, attached it to an orange card base and called it done.  Sometimes great stamps just speak for themselves, don't you think?  I love to use glitter and gems so often,  that have to admit, I'm always a little proud of myself when I'm able to go CAS on a card :)
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Karin


5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh this guy is so scary looking!! He is perfect for a Halloween card! You're right, what else do you need!? Love it done in black and white with just the orange card to give it a pop of color!!

Samantha said...

This is just perfect, Karin! Sometimes less is definitely more and this card proves it!

Shelia said...

Awesome Halloween card, Karin. You've created the perfect spooky CAS card!!

Sue said...

I love your CAS look today! Very Impressive and creepy too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! Love the black/white w/ the orange mat and the shadow around the crow adds the perfect spookiness!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP