Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Celebrating Easter

>> Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hi Everyone,
 
Now that St. Patrick's Day is behind us, I'm looking forward to Easter.  I'm really happy the holiday falls late in the season this year, since as I type this, the snow is still falling here in Cleveland.  I mean, it's has got to be done by April 20th, right?!  Sheesh! 
 
 For today's card I used the Three Wooden Crosses to highlight the true meaning of the holiday.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE bunnies, flowers and all things spring, but for wishing someone a happy Easter, nothing beats the joyful phrase He Has Risen! 

 
I layered my colored image onto an embossed cloud background that I sponged with white ink and added a layer on the bottom that I stamped with Vicki's Versatile Background.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Karin
 



5 comments:

Sue said...

Can't tell you how much I love this card! I love the colors, the setup, the black frames - it all just works for me!

Shelia said...

Beautiful card that celebrates the true reason for Easter!! I really like the embossed background!!

Jennifer E. said...

Love this card and the embossed clouds in the background are so fitting for the scene!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! The colors, the clouds the wood grain on the bottom...everything is just beautiful.

Janett said...

Karin, you out did your self on this one. It is gorgeous.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP