Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flip Flop Summer

>> Thursday, July 28, 2011


I am certainly enjoying wearing my flip flops!
The weather has been hot and sunny; perfect summer weather.
For today's card I have combined turquoise and red and a bit of purple for this summery card.
The sentiment Cool Summertime Greeting (824H) is from the DRS new release.
I had to add the flip flops (011K) on the edge of the sentiment.
Then I framed the image with a die cut.
Check out all the new releases and have fun this summer!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joni, great summer colors and I love your flip flops!

Jennifer E. said...

Great Card Joni! Love the design and colors!

Karin said...

I love the detailed coloring on your flip flops! So cute and summery :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Joni! Love the colors and your lacy frame is wonderful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP