Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Wearing of The Green!

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday to all of you DRS fans! Hope you all had a great weekend!


Jennifer here to share another St. Patrick's Day card with you.  Today, Lucky Larry Leprechaun (643H) is dressed in green in honor of St. Patrick's Day!  He was colored with Copic Markers, and all of the white cardstock was distressed with green ink.  I ripped the white panel he was stamped on and the green panel I used to mat him with.  I haven't done that in a long time and I've forgotten what a unique look it adds to paper projects! I created a tag to show off the Tiny St. Pat's Day Sentiment (249A), and the yellow panel was stamped using the Celtic Knot image (651D) using SU! Apricot Appeal ink.  I used some brads and dark green grosgrain ribbon embellishments to dress up my card front.       

Will you be wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?
Smiles,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Karin said...

Super cute! The ripped paper is great and you have to love the Celtic Knot! Great design element on this card :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Jennifer! I'm loving all the red headed leprechauns. Your layout is terrific and I love the torn edges.

Anonymous said...

Super sweet. I like all texture and colors.

Samantha said...

Rippin' good card Jennifer!

Sue said...

How cute is this??? This guy says it all! Great coloring too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP