Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Valenswine's Pig I love you!

>> Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hi there!  Can I just say, I LOVE this little cupig!!!!  He can be found at DRS Designs and I've had so much fun making Valentine's cards with him.  Also, the ribbon card edger and interlocking hearts background were used.  I stamped the background in cherry cobbler and embossed with clear ep.  My cupig was colored in with pretty in pink and I ended up using some champagne shimmerz paint on him.  Red shimmerz was used on wings and nose.  Papers:  white, pretty in pink, cherry cobbler.  I popped up the long cherry piece and the image. Added some rhinestones on either side of the fabulous new I love greeting sentiment from DRS.  DRS Designs has a lot of versatile, fun images-go check out the store!
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Pam

5 comments:

Sue said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love your red sparkly accents!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is off the charts cute, Pam! Love the shine the embossing gives on the bg and your little ribbon image is perfect.

Karin said...

Oink, I love it! Those embossed hearts make the best sparkley background :)

Jennifer E. said...

Nice Layout! I love the pop of red and sparkle especially on the wings! Cute card Pam!

Samantha said...

Cute Pam! Love your background and layout!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP