Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Candy Cane Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Are you loving the newly released holiday stamps? Every release there seems to be one stamp that will surely tickle your funny bone, and this one is no exception.  The Candy Cane Greeting is a hoot!

I paired it with the new Candy Cane stamp and color coordinated both with the background papers.  Speaking of which, do you like that candy cane striped paper I used?  I made it!
I know, right?  YOU can make it too.  All you need it the Open Plaid background stamp and stamp it diagonally across your paper. That easy.

I felt the card needed an embellishment, so a layered, flocked flower in matching colors did the trick.

Check out all of the new releases at the DRS Designs store and you too can impress friends and strangers with your creative talents.  They will never know how easy it was and your secret is safe with me ;)

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Fun card Karin! I love your coloring and the stripes are perfect!

Sue said...

Awesome Card Karin!! A perfect combination of everything!

Jennifer E. said...

The patterned paper YOU created is perfect for this card! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Karin!!! What a terrific creation with these new stamps. I especially love the homemade bg paper. You go girl!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fabulous, Karin! Love the layout and the candy cane striped dp you made.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP