Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Have a Spooktacular Halloween

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome! Happy Wednesday! I can't believe it's only 4 more days till Halloween!!

I have two fun cards to show you today -

The Spencer, the Not so Spooky Ghost background is the original background trial for my card last week. I ended up using different colors last time, but I still loved the green of this one! I added a second layer using our new Eeeeeek background stamp and then I finished it off using our Halloween Goblin.



I'm not sure if I went too far with my second card -


The first thing I did was stamp our Goofy Bat across the top - upside down of course! After cutting the top of the card above the bats off I went looking for a background stamp. I'm wasn't sure if using our Raindrop Background for the blood drops was such a good idea, but they keep growing on me! A quick wrap with some black ribbon and then I added our new "Fang"tastic Halloween greeting - and another goofy bat!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

jonim52 said...

Both cards are terrific. Love the raindrops for the blood drops. Hehehe!

Karin said...

These are so creative, wacky and creepy! All good for Halloween time :)

Samantha said...

Great cards! Love the Spencer background and those blood drops are perfect!

Jennifer E. said...

Fun cards Sue! Looks like you've been busy stamping!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are just super, Sue! Love the ghostie bg on the first and your hanging bats are terrific.

Dawn said...

Sue ... you ROCKED these cards! i love the blood drops and spencer??? Perfect! way to go... love them both!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP