Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Boo! and a Card Patterns Sketch!

>> Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good morning! It's Bonnie here today to let you know that we are sponsoring Card Patterns all this coming week!!

You could win a $15 voucher for DRS Designs if you participate, and it is such a fun and easy sketch why wouldn't you?! I have an example for you using our new Hallowe'en stamps!


I used the new EEEEK Backgrounder (I giggle everytime I use that name!) and then stamped the Empty Spider Web in the corner of my oval and the Precious Pumpkin on the other side of the oval. 

I stamped the Precious Pumpkin, one more time, coloured it and then cut it out. I popped it up onto the oval and then layered the oval onto my background that has my funky ribbon on it with big button and bow!!

For a finishing touch, I added some googly eyes to the spider web and the Precious Pumpkin!  Spooky eh?!!

I hope you will join us over at Card Patterns this week!

8 comments:

jonim52 said...

Bonnie you did an awesome job with this sketch this week.

Jennifer E. said...

Great take on the sketch! Love how you colored that cute little guy and how you placed the ribbon!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

this is just gorgeous!! Love the googly eyes and that ribbon.

Sue said...

I love the huge fun ribbon!!! Adding those eyes was a stroke of genius!!

Samantha said...

Fun card! Love it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Bonnie! Love the coloring and the wide striped ribbon. Great job!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the sketch this week so much so that I made two cards! YOUR card is FABULOUS with that wide ribbon and the googlie eyes!

Heather Rogers said...

Too cute Bonnie. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP