Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Tall, Cool One... DRS style!

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I made this card a little bit ago and I am so happy to share it with y'all! I used the beer mug image and stamped it,colored it and sponged inside of my nestie for some really cool shading. I did this while the image was still inside the die. Than I colored the image with copics markers and I added crystal effects to the mug, but first I painted it with SHIMMERZ too make the beer look sparkling. Then I took my liquid applique and added that for the foam. That stuff is super cool! When you heat it and it puffs... it's like pure magic! I cut another shape with the nesties and then I cuttlebugged it with the circles to make it look like bubbles...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP