Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Simple Monochromatic

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

posted by: Heather

Happy Wednesday! Today I wanted to share a simple monochromatic card. I don't typically do monochromatic but I thought that this sentiment worked perfect for this kind of card...whenever I think about baby girls, pink automatically comes to my mind. I really liked how this card came together. It is simple but still has a nice, elegant look to it. The background was made using the baby pin stamp from DRS Designs. I added glitter to the heads of the baby pins to give the card that little extra sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Heather

7 comments:

The Determined Scrapper said...

Very Cute.

Cathy Rulli said...

Such a cute card!! tfs

Jennifer E. said...

Cute! Shades of pinks are definately the way to go with this sentiment@

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is so adorable! I love the pinks, what a fun card for a baby girl!

Anonymous said...

So soft and pretty Heather!! Love this background you've created!! ;)

Jessica G. said...

This is definitely an elegant baby card, the touch of sparkle is perfect!

Sue said...

I love how clean and simple this card is, adorable too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP