Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

I just love to color....

>> Friday, November 28, 2008

Posted By: Jessica K.

One of my favorite things to do is color. There is nothing more calming to me than just being able to sit down and color in a stamp image. Although I love my Copic markers I don't have a whole lot of them so when I'm coloring in an image to match a card that I am working on, I do the next best thing. I use my blender pen with my ink pads. I love the way that I can blend colors and it is so quick and simple while still giving me a watercolor type look.

Here are a few cards that I made with the images colored in with inks and a blender pen. (I LOVE that many of the DRS stamps are colorable :)




I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend to recover ;)


5 comments:

Stef H said...

I can see why you like to color - you do a fantastic job! These are great! Oh, I LOVE my Copics, too!

Stef H

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful coloring technique! Looks like I need to practice more because my colors aren't nearly as vibrant when I use the blender pen!

Forgetfulone said...

Those are beautiful! I'd love to see a tutorial on how this is done. Thanks for all the pretty cards you post.

Anonymous said...

Darling set of cards Jessica!! :) You did a fabulous job with the coloring! TFS!

Darlene said...

All very cute cards and your coloring is PERFECT!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP