Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Just Witching You A Happy Halloween!

>> Friday, October 3, 2008

I love Halloween because it is the start of Autumn as well as the start to the holiday season! Now that it is getting cooler outside, I have more time to be inside playing in my craft room.


It is amazing how many different types of holiday themed candy is in stores right now! I wanted to share a couple of ways that you can display that candy and make a hand made gift for someone as well.


This first project is a fry box. (You can find the template for this HERE) Think of all the different things that you could put in this adorable little box! And the possibilities for decorating? Endless!


The second project is a standing coffin box. (You can find the template for this HERE) When I first saw this project, I just knew that I had to try it out! This box would be great to hold candy bars or other treats that are about the same size.


I hope that you enjoyed these projects and that you will give them a try yourself!

Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs (K154, L1045, F1040) Paper- White, Black. Ink- black stazon. Accessories- Watercolor crayons, blender pen, templates, dimensionals, scallop corner punch, ribbon, cello bag, candy corn.
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Janette said...

both of these are wonderful! great ideas

Anonymous said...

OMG! These are so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing the templates!! I'll have to give them a try!! :)

Jessica G. said...

That fries box is just too cute and I've never seen the coffin box before. What great original projects!

Dawn said...

These came out PRECIOUS!!! great job!

Jennifer E. said...

WOW! Never even knew these templates existed! What great & unique ways to hand out candy!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP