Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Mini treat tins!

>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Ok, you can say it ~ how CA-UTE are these??? hehe! I found these little tins at Target. They come in pairs and were $1 for two!! Yep! Couldn't pass it up! I'll be giving these to my boys' teachers, if I can part with them. ;} On the silver one, I used the witch hat ribbon slide and added extra ribbons to the handle. For the orange one, I stamped the web with black stazon directly on the tin. Then I made a little tag and tied it to the handle, plus added some ribbon to the bottom. SOOO easy!

Don't forget to join us for our 5th blog challenge ~ anything but a card!! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword DRSC5. Scroll down below to get inspired by what the dt has done and stay tuned for the next 2 weeks as we feature Halloween treat ideas!!! They're going to be SPOOK - tacular!!!

project info: stamps ~ DRS Designs. access. ~ ribbons, punches, red line adhesive, tins from target.

7 comments:

Etha said...

ahh, those are sweet! will have to see if they have them here at my local store!

Jessica G. said...

These are such fun little tins -- the teachers will love them!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable buckets!! What fun containers to put treats in!! :) TFS!!

Janette said...

these are adorable Angel- off to Target, TFS and the enabling LOL!

Jamie Martin said...

These are so cute!
Love how you decorated them. Time to go to Target to see if they still have them :)

Heather said...

These are super cute. I just bought a couple of the little buckets yesterday, LOL!

Jennifer E. said...

Gotta love Target! Love how you decorated each pail! Such a cute idea!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP