Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ding Dong, the witch is dead!

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008


The Wizard of Oz is definitely one of my top 5 movies! I can't help but sing along, even if my kids would rather I didn't!! hehe! Anyway, when I saw this *NEW* stamp by DRS Designs, I knew I *had* to have it! Actually, the witch hat, which is a ribbon slide and the sentiment are *NEW* releases, also!!! I watercolored the house and the grass using ink from my SU ink pads. I colored her stockings with my olive marker and her shoes with my real red marker. And of course, I had to make them *sparkle* like the infamous "ruby red slippers", so I added stickles to them. The witch hat ribbon slide was stamped using white craft ink. I went over the sentiment with a black glaze pen, which gives it a little sheen. These stamps are WAY fun!! Go check out all the *NEW* releases here and get a jump start on your Halloween goodies!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
card info: stamps ~ DRS Designs. paper ~ tangerine, eggplant, vanilla, black. ink ~ black, white craft, chocolate, cocoa, artichoke. access. ~ brads, glaze pen, stickles, markers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Angel!! :) Love the hats stamped with white ink on the black!! Nice contrast!

Heather said...

This card is terrific Angel! Funny thing is, I am terrified of the Wizard of Oz...hate it. As a kid every time there was a tornado watch I would think of that witch flying by the window of the house as it was spinning.

Cathy Rulli said...

What a fun card!!! tfs

Dawn said...

Darling... Love the sparkly shoes... I am totally freaked out by the movie too... but not by this card!!! great job.

Jessica G. said...

Too funny! I really like how you used the slider to create custom DP and those ruby slippers are perfect!

Janette said...

great card and I love the bg you created with the hat!

Etha said...

That is just wonderful :) Love how you made the "dp" with the witch hat, so neat! great shoes ;)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP