Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas Blues

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2008



No, I don't HAVE the Christmas blues!! hehe! Just wanted to make a Christmas card using blues and browns ~ one of my fave color combos! For the larger panel, I used the NEW sentiment frame from DRS. I don't have a sentiment (at the moment!) that fits into the frame, so I decided to use it as a background stamps. I love how it turned out! The snowflake swirl stamp is also a NEW one available. I like that it sort of highlights the sentiment. A quick and easy, yet elegant Christmas card if you ask me!! Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
stamps used: F875, F334, H892.

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

So elegant! Blue/brown is one of my favorite color combos, too. I really like how you used the sentiment scroll -- very versatile!

Cathy Rulli said...

love this card - great job!

Janette said...

beautiful- I love how you used that stamp for the bg!

Darlene said...

This is stunning Cathy!!! LOVE the blue/brown combo ... so elegant!! Awesome card!!

Ann said...

Oh, wow! I love this color combo, and the snowflake swirl behind the sentiment is pure genius! Gorgeous card! :D

Etha said...

this is so beautiful and elegant! Everything on your card spells precision, I love that! Great color combo!!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card!! :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP