Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Friendly Note...

>> Monday, June 5, 2023

 

I needed to send a quick note to a friend and really think this BIRD BATH - 1127H is perfect for a happy note.

For my card:
  • I stamped the BIRD BATH - 1127H and the FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D with memento black ink on white card stock.
  • Next, I colored the image with copics and then die cut the image and sentiment with a dotted boarder.
  • The card was finished with a few gems from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So adorable and some really special coloring, Lisa. Super cheerful and fun card. Hugz

Sue said...

What a sweet card Lisa! A bright and cheery card for this cloudy Monday morning :)

Robin Clendenning said...

SUCH SWEET LTTLE BIRDS! i LOVE THE COLORS AND THE BIRDBATH. cOULDN'T BE MORE ADORABLE!

Karin said...

What a darling card! Your coloring is superb and the bright colors just make a complete delight! LOVE :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP