Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hula Pig

>> Thursday, August 11, 2022

 Good morning crafty friends!


Isn't this cute!  I wanted to use this shell embossing folder today, so I made a beachy card.


I used DRS Design stamps: Hula Pig and 4 in 1 Ocean Designs.
I drew a wave action for piggy and a horizon line for the boats.  The palm trees are a die from Maryanne Designs.
The waves have a combo of texture paste and glitter.
So, I had a lot of fun making this card today with all the beachy elements and I'm sure that
I'll be thinking up some more fun things to do with these stamps in future!
Until next time, keep crafting on!
Robin

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Robin there is so much fun packed in this cute card. I love the textures with the emboss folder, trees and waves. I love the fantastic scene in the center circle and I love the layers. This is sure to be a big smile to the recipient.

Samantha said...

I'm so glad you wanted to play with your shell folder today. Your hula big beach scene came out fantastic! I love it :)

Sue said...

What an amazing and adorable scene Robin! Your background is just perfect for setting the scene and making your colorful sunset POP! I just love everything about this card :)

nwilliams6 said...

Amazing card, Robin. I can't decide if what I like best about this but that water scene you created is amazing. Wow - a gorgeous and fun card for sure. Hugz

Karin said...

Your dancing pig is just adorable! I love the dry embossing and the scene you created for her to live in...Super fun card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP