Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Lucky in Love

>> Monday, May 2, 2022

 

I needed a quick anniversary card and the FLOWERING BIRD BRANCH - 616L is just perfect for showing love with those cute little birds.

  • I stamped the FLOWERING BIRD BRANCH - 616L on the card base and colored with copics.
  • Next, I die cut the heart aperture out of the card stock and used dimensionals over the image.
  • The LUCKY IN LOVE - 992F is a great sentiment for an anniversary card so I used that and stamped it in red.
  • I finished with a couple of punched flowers that I shaped with a stylist and added a bit of pink Nuvo Drops to the centers.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh Lisa, this is so beautiful! I love the heart window and your flowers are so sweet, so beautiful on the top of the heart! Love it!

Sue said...

What a perfect anniversary card Lisa! Love those birds sitting inside the heart and your added and stylized flowers are the perfect finishing touch!!

Karin said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the heart cut out and the two little birdies that are colored so beautifully! I have a wedding coming up, so I borrow this idea for my card!

nwilliams6 said...

So sweet and so delicate, Lisa. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP