Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Congratulations Babies!

>> Monday, May 16, 2022

 

I needed a quick  baby card and it needed to be neutral. MICHELLE MONKEY - 871E is perfect for a baby card.

  • I stamped MICHELLE MONKEY - 871E and colored the image with copics.
  • Next, I die cut the baby jumper.
  • The GRAD SAYING - 622G has a great Congratulations on it and is perfect to use for any congratulations on a card and is a great way to stretch your stamps. I stamped just that on the white card stock then die cut the layer.
  • I added a die cut baby rattle and popped the baby jumper up on dimensionals.
  • The panel was added to a script emboss folder and layered on brown card stock.
When I think of new babies, I also think of new fur babies. I have a second card this week welcoming a new fur baby.

This card features the new LET'S PLAY PUPPY - 1110F. This card is a slimline card front.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards this week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute baby card Lisa! It is really adorable!! Love the little monkey on the onesie and the sweet embossed bg!
Just darling, I love it!
Your second puppy card is so cute too! I love the 2 puppy stamps together!!

Sue said...

2 adorable "baby" cards Lisa! That die cut jumper of yours just makes the cutest cards!! Nice layout with the pop of color in the background too! Your new puppy card is wonderful too - you've definitely captured the cuteness of puppies!!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, that baby card is just tooooo cute! Love the monkey on the onesie and the adorable look and feel of that card.

The puppy card is even cuter! The only thing cuter than one puppy is two! Fun idea and two adorable images make this card totally rock.

Wonderful cards, my friend!

Karin said...

Oh wow, these are fabulous! That baby onesie is so cute and the new puppy card melts my heart! I love how you used the two images and the shape is just fantastic!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP