Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Colorful Butterfly Birthday Wishes

>> Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Hello crafty friends!



Today I am sharing a birthday card full of colorful butterflies.  I started with an inky salted backgroud and then stamped on the new Filigree Butterfly image. 

I didn't stamp enough butterflies and had put up my inks, but I did still have my watercolors out.  I painted up the butterflies with the watercolors and stamped them.  I loved how they looked a bit different so I cut them out and popped them up.  The greeting is the new Special Birthday Wishes Greeting. I don't always use a lot of color on my cards, but I was inspired to use so much color by THIS lovely card by Jean at Splitcoaststampers.com. 

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Sue said...

What a colorful and beautiful birthday card Nancy! Great idea using the new butterfly stamp as both the background and focal images - and you're right the watercolors really changed how they came out!

Robin Clendenning said...

Your butterflies are so beautiful Nancy! I love your card with the multicolored background and butterflies!

Karin said...

This is beautiful! I love all the colors and the dimension the fussy cut butterflies give this gorgeous card!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous colors on the background and I love all the stamping in different colors with that stunning new butterfly Nancy.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP