Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Birthday Pup and a Fun Background

>> Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Hello Crafty Friends!  Happy Wednesday.



I am still loving the new Let's Play Puppy image. I wanted to do a fun background, for him so I combined the Dog Paw Background, an old Birthday embosssing folder, some leftover strips from a Tim Holtz Thinlet Die, and two parts of the Hot Diggity Dog Birthday Greeting

A super fun card to make.  I love coloring this puppy image.  

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugz, 

Nancy


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh how I love this fun pup and the great textured birthday background with the added paw prints and bones. Super fun layout too!!!

Karin said...

Your spotted pooch is simply adorable! I love the paw prints on the dry embossed background…Super birthday card!

Sue said...

This is just SO cute Nancy! You did a wonderful job coloring the puppy (LOVE the spots!!) and those lines add an extra bit of fun!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute Nancy and love the way you placed the puppy on the brown strips and over the embossing!! Fun design!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP