Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Blessings!

>> Thursday, September 16, 2021

 

Good morning!
This was a fun card to make, I started out making a plaid panel with 
Woven Plaid just to make these leaves then I thought
a border (Lawn Fawn) would be fun too.  I made the 
inner border with a Memory Box die.
I used the Pumpkin Bouquet for the main image
and the Open Leaf for the plaid leaves.
The sentiment is Thanksgiving Blessings.


I added copper nail head stickers in the corners and copper Nuvo on the leaf stems and the sentiment.


My next card uses a leaf frame die from Memory Box.
I cut it 3 times in different colors of orange then inserted the 
leaves back into the frame.
Yes, here is the rest of that plaid panel, I embossed this part and glued it
under the leaf frame.
I used Give Thanks Pumpkin Stack and an oval die from MFT for the image/sentiment.
That's about it!
Thanks for visiting now go get crafty!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, that pumpkin bouquet is absolutely gorgeous - wow! Your coloring has totally brought it to life. I love it! Great plaid on both cards - love that look too.

Super second card too with the great dies and your pretty coloring.

A fab share today!

Hugz

Sue said...

WOW....just WOW, Robin! Both cards are amazing, but your pumpkin bouquet is stunning! Your coloring is really making them pop out at me and your plaid frame and simple greeting is just perfection! Also love that you used the rest of the plaid for your background on the give thanks card and even went so far as to emboss it. You've outdone yourself today!!

Lisa said...

I love the plaid and the colors you used for it and oh my goodness that leafy die cut works so well. Great fall themed cards and fantastic images you used Robin.

Karin said...

These cards are both so colorful and gorgeous! I love the plaid behind one of my favorite fall stamps! And that leaf frame is to die for; the inset leaves look amazing! Along with the beautifully colored image on the first, the frames are just a complete wow! We are blessed by seeing these cards for sure!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP