Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Juicy Halloween

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Happy Wednesday!



My card today is a collage of several fun images

*The new Halloween Crow/Witch Frame

*Script Font Background (my favorite stamp)

*Empty Spider Web

*Iron Fence and Gate

*Silhouette Halloween 3 In 1 Tree

I started off sponging some pink and yellow Distress Oxide Inks on my panel, and then I splashed on some water.  I was going for a pink and yellow lemonade look, but the pink and yellow mixed turned orange and resembled orange juice instead - lol.  After it all dried, I stamped the images, and masking the main panel. 


I love making Halloween cards - they are so fun!


Hugz,

Nancy 


4 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous background…I love the moody look of your card today, it has such a great Halloween vibe!

Sue said...

What a fabulous Halloween card Nancy! Love the background colors and shading, but I'm most impressed with how the crow branch continues on from the Silhouette Tree image and how perfectly you lined it up!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh another fantastic bg Nancy! Love the combo of stamps with the poster stamp, they look great together!! I especially love the script across the card front! fabulous!

Lisa said...

Wowza Nancy I love how you used that tree behind the sentiment. That is brilliant and works perfect!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP