Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Valentine Easel Bouquet

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Valentine's Day is coming on us quickly!  Time seems to fly by.

This card looks a bit detailed, but it was easy to put together.  It took 2 white plain ovals and one red, and 3 white scalloped ovals.  I stamped the new Flower Hearts image twice then painted it up and fussy cut the hearts out of one image to pop up.  Then I stamped Bitsy Bumble Bee, painted her and then popped her up.  The new Bee My Valentine Greeting became my stop for the easel.  

Before putting it all together, I sponged on some red ink and die cut a heart.

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is such a fun & pretty easel card. I really like Aja the scalloped ovals & details on this beauty! Great Valentine.

Karin said...

This is a super cute easel card! Love the cheeks you added to the darling little bee! I have these scalloped dies and this is a nice reminder to me to use them more!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh this is so cute Nancy! Love the easel style card and this one with those pretty die cuts is just adorable and so sweet! Love it!

Lisa said...

Nancy I love this cute card! That bee image is so darn cute and your fun easel card adds to the fun of this card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP