Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

New Home

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2020

 Hi Everyone,

I have a quick post today, because I still have so much to do.  While my Thanksgiving table will only have four around it this year, I'm grateful for each one.  And because I'm still having more than just me, I will be cooking a turkey and all the traditional sides :)  

I used fall inspired colors for my new home card today.  I was looking through my stamps for a house image, and decided on the Snowy Birdhouse because it was a seasonal one.  I colored and die cut it, along with the New Home Greeting.  For the background, I stamped it up using the Small Pinecone image and added some glitter glue and a die cut leaf to complete it. 


Even though I'll be celebrating my holiday with only three other people besides myself, my table wouldn't be complete without a favor.  I found these chocolates at the grocery and decided to cover them up make them more festive. 



I cut the paper into 3"x11" strips and stamped them using the Splatter Background.  I scored it along the center bottom in a couple of spots to wrap around the package and used a hole punch to thread in a ribbon on top. 


I stamped the Script Happy Thanksgiving and the Medium Silhouette Leaf in a die cut oval and attached it with some dimensional foam tape.  

Be sure to pop on over to the DRS Designs store to see all of the newly released stamps...

Cheers for a Happy Thanksgiving, the greatest eating holiday of the year!

Blessings!
Karin







5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, your colors on these projects are soooo pretty! Love the elegance of the card and that background you made is gorgeous!!!! Great idea on the favors - super fun too! I think I might try something like that. TFS! Hugz

Shelia said...

How clever to use the birdhouse with the new home greeting! I love it! You colored that image beautifully too. I really like the gifts/favors you created for Thanksgiving. They are adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Karin! Your new home card is so bright & welcoming & I love your treat bag covers. Happy Thanksgiving!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh what a fantastic idea for the candy giving!! I love that! So beautiful and your first bird card is just beautiful with the stamped bg and lovely layers! Also love the inked sentiment!! Gorgeous card!

Lisa said...

Super cute card and wonderful coloring on it Karin. Those bags are great! Love the colors on the leaves.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP