Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Cured Yet?

>> Friday, March 27, 2020

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! With all the people getting sick, I thought a get well card might be in order. And I couldn't think of a better image than poor Leonard in his bed w/ all the "under the weather" paraphernalia.  I stamped Leonard, masked him, then stenciled in the brick wall w/ one stencil & the starry images on top of that. I die cut him then used the starry stencil on the large bg after sponging the pink around the edges. A narrow tan corrugated strip  was added near the bottom to help ground it.
Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend and stay safe!


Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs - Leonard SickdayCured Yet  (inside: Get Well SoonLeonard Pig)
paper:  Staples 110# white, tan
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Distress inks antique linen, worn lipstick
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch diesCopic Markers, Brick Wall Stencil, Tim Holtz stencil, paper crimper


4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my, this is sooooo cute, Julie. A perfect get well card. Love the little stars and your fab coloring and stenciling. I plan to beef up my get well cards this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration!

HUgz

Shelia said...

What a beautiful background for Leonard! This image a such a fun one for get well cards. It will definitely cheer up the recipient! Stay safe!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautifully done Julie!! Love your sketch and always love your coloring!
This Leonard and that sentiment is so cute!

Karin said...

This is so cute! A Leonard card is always a welcome sight and I LOVE the brick wall behind him! Your coloring just brings him to life :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP