Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

May there be gold...

>> Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Hi Everyone!

It was glorious this past weekend for me; loads of sunshine and temperatures in the low 50's.  A true gift this time of year and I'm counting down the days until spring!  Until then...

I'm still ushering in St. Patrick's Day with my card share today.  It's pretty self explanatory.  Here are the stamps I used:

Rainbow Gold Greeting
Four Leaf Clover


I had the sentiment already die cut, from a project that I didn't finish last year.  I added some sponging to it and then played off the word rainbow, and added a row of rainbow colored clovers.  

Be sure to order your new stamp catalog today!

Happy Crafting :)
Karin





5 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, this is so cute! I really like your rainbow of shamrocks! Such a clever idea to go with that greeting! Love this!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the colorful shamrocks and they go perfectly with your sentiment. Cool embossed bg too. Fun card, Karin. Hugz

Sue said...

I LOVE your rainbow of shamrocks Karin! Great idea to showcase that greeting!

Robin Clendenning said...

How cute! I love the different colored shamrocks for a border!! great EF and dies too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute Karin! I love the rainbow of four leaf clovers across the bottom. the embossing on the green bg is terrific.

p.s. I pulled a Karin & hurt my middle finger (almost cut the end off!) I keep typing 3's instead of e's & w's.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP