Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Double Blue Christmas

>> Wednesday, November 20, 2019

I am making Christmas cards as quickly as I can.  This one is easy to do a bunch of at one time. 

I started with white paper, sprayed on water, sprinkled Brushos, sprayed with water again.  Let dry. 

Then I embossed the sentiment (love this Large Script Merry Christmas greeting), cut out the snowflake, and flecked on a bunch of Snoxtex.  Super easy. 


Hope you have most your Christmas cards done.  I have waited late again.  I think it is a tradition with me. LOL. 

Many hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Sue said...

Not only easy, but impressive too! Such a beautiful, eye catching blue and you showcased it perfectly with the white die cut and greeting!

Robin Clendenning said...

Pretty and snowy Nancy! I love the dark bright blue bg!!
It looks so cold and snowy, perfect for a winter card!

Shelia said...

What a gorgeous blue color! The snowflake & white embossed greeting really pop on this blue. This is really pretty, Nancy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Nancy! that blue is so brilliant & really sets off the white snowflake & greeting.

Karin said...

How pretty! That blue is so striking paired up with the bright white embossing! Love all the snowy texture you added too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP