Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Welcome Home

>> Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Hi Everyone,

 We have lots of excitement in the family.  My eldest niece got engaged last week, and her sister, my youngest niece, bought a new home!  And right now they're traveling together across Europe on vacation...They're currently living their best lives, and I couldn't be happier or prouder of the lovely young women they've become.

So, while I'm still struggling with stamping, due to an injured finger, I used some dies to create this new home card to send along with a housewarming gift. 

I dry embossed the background and used some die cut letters (you could use stickers for this too!)
to make the base of the house.  I used a square punch and cut it diagonally to create the roof portion, and added a little heart for the chimney.



I stamped the One Line Welcome onto one of my die cut clouds and added a die cut sprig to stand in for a tree. 

With my finger on the mend, I'm hoping to have a more stamp laden card to share with you next week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute and fun, Karin. Love the embossed blue bg, happy clouds, and fun home. This is precious! Great designing. Hugz

Sue said...

Great job stamping without really stamping :) Your whole scene is just adorable and the little house is just as clever as can be! Fingers crossed your finger is back in the stamping game asap!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful for you & your nieces, Karin! So exciting! This is perfect for Jr. Niece's new home. I love the stacked letters w/ the roof on top. Super cute!

Shelia said...

This is such a fun & sweet card, Karin! I really like how you created the house with the die cut letters. So adorable. Your niece will love this!

Robin Clendenning said...

Totally cute card! Love the embossing and cute theme!! Love the house you made too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP