Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hello Fall

>> Monday, October 7, 2019

Happy Monday! Trust you had a wonderful weekend and found some time to get inky. I have a simple fall card to share with you today. I used my wreath template to line up the small acorns and groups of leaves around the greeting. I really like this wreath builder template. It can be used for more than just creating wreaths!


I started with the 4 inch square piece of white CS, stamped the leaves in the four corners and then the acorns inbetween. I colored the images with some Copic markers and stamped the greeting with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. The panel is layered onto some yellow and then green CS and then attached to a 4.5 inch square card base. I rarely do square cards, but this one just seemed to work better as a square.

Thanks for stopping by today,

shelia

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, this is soooo cool. I love how you used these fun tiny images and you know how much I love wreaths. Great designing and great card. Hugz

Sue said...

Such a happy card Shelia!! Beautiful fall images and brighter summery colors and clean setup you've blended together in perfect harmony!

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cute! I love those little stamps as a frame around this fun sentiment!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty this is, Shelia! I love the little fall items in the wreath like circle surrounding the greeting. Perfect colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP