Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Encouragement

>> Monday, July 22, 2019

Hi Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. We had a hot weekend, but I'm happy to say some cooler weather has arrived today! I've got all the windows open today. I love the fresh air!

My cards today are encouragement cards. I have a friend who's going through a rough spot and I wanted to make a card for her. I came up with two. Not sure yet which one I'll send to her. I began with a piece of white CS, sponged on various colors of TH Distress Oxide Inks and then cut the panel into two pieces to use on my cards. The first one was cut with a FL stitched border die and the second one is just a straight piece layered onto black CS. Next I stamped the sentiments, added some clear sequins and that's it.



The sentiment can be found here.


The sentiment can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia



4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty, Shelia. Love the colors and your colorful panels are perfect with the greetings. Lovely cards. Hugz

Sue said...

Beautiful cards Shelia! Those rainbow panels are the bomb! I especially like the 2nd one - I think it's the speckles in the rainbow ;)

Robin Clendenning said...

They are both beautiful Shelia! I LOVE the colors and what a great job you did blending them on each card! Just beautiful!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are wonderful, Shelia! the rainbow colors & encouraging greetings are perfect for your friend.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP