Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas in July

>> Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Due to the extreme heat outside and the DT recent creations here at DRS Designs, I decided to follow suit and make an easy wintery card.  It's never too early to make holiday cards :).

I stamped and heat embossed the Triple Trees with Snow and after I ran it through a snowflake embossing folder, I added some glitter glue to the flakes. 


I chose the All is Calm Christmas Greeting and added a couple of die cut deer that were attached using dimensional foam tape.

Right now for a limited time, there's free shipping on orders over $50.00 at DRS Designs...Thanks for stopping by!

Karin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Sweet winter scene, Karin. I like the trees with the snowflakes embossed over top. The sentiment is perfect for this scene too!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful Christmas card! I totally love the way you used the pine trees, Karin. Super pretty Christmas card. Inspires me! Hugz

Sue said...

Pretty card today Karin! Smart way to beat the heat - stay in the a/c and think about snow :) Great job on the 3 step background and your silhouette deer match perfect with your sentiment!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful deer card Karin! I love the embossed bg and pretty trees!! Wonderful deer die too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Karin! I love the blue trees on the embossed white bg. Your deer die cuts are lovely.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP