Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Stripes are the Stars

>> Wednesday, June 19, 2019

My creations today center around stripes and the fun new Made in the USA Circle.

My first striped creation is a patriot card with painted stripes and pretty Scrip Font Background.

My next creation was also made with the same watercolor stripes but these are lighter and less thick.  I also took some of the colors and splattered them on to make it look more festive.  This picture was from when my daughters and I dressed up to go to a Cher concert - we tried to dress up as her, but we didn't even get close! It was fun though,
I bought a Sprocket a few months ago and just started using it  to make some smaller (6x8) scrapbook pages.  I used the Made in the USA circle on the 3-D flower sticker.  I used an MFT Stitched Rectangle die and some SU! die cut butterflies as additional accents.  I was inspired by THIS fun card by the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.com.

Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Nancy! I love your patriotic stripe card..looks like a flag to me. And your scrapbook card is fabulous. What a fun memory & a great pic. The framing & colors are super.

Shelia said...

Great cards, Nancy! I really like the stripes on your first one, the colors are so rich. Your memory card is fabulous! Love all the details on it. Such a great memory for you & your daughters!!

Karin said...

The patriotic card is amazing! I love the distress background of red and blue stripes and the "scrapbook" card is just fabulous! What a great photo of what had to be a great time! Again the background is wonderful and I love that frame at an angle. And that sweet USA button on both cards is the perfect touch!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the striped bg's for these two cards! I love the photo idea to send a friend who was in it, that is super! love the off angle frame on top of the other frame too, makes for lovely interest! Beautiful cards Nancy!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP