Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

It's All in the Accessories!

>> Monday, June 17, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend! I have a fun card today that was inspired by the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers and uses the sketch from this week's Sketch Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

The Inspiration Challenge took us to a fun site, Fudge and Mabel that has lots of felted animals. I was inspired by this cute giraffe. It reminded me of DRS Designs' Jenny Giraffe. Here's the classic sketch from TMS:


And here's my card.


I stamped the adorable animal images from DRS Designs (monkey, pig, giraffe) onto white CS, colored them with Copics and then die cut them with a SB Circle die. I stamped the sunglasses, bow and ball cap from the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories, colored and fussy cut them and then glued them onto my critters. I stamped the Accessories greeting with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white powder before embossing the panel with an EF from my stash. I added some sparkle to the hair bow with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The sunglasses have some clear Nuvo drops added to the lenses. I really like how this turned out. You can't go wrong with such cute animals and a classic sketch design! And the fashion accessories too!!

Thanks for stopping by.

shelia

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Your card is adorable!!Love those 3 characters!!

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, this card is super, super cute! I love the characters and they look even better in these fun accessories. Super fun sketch too. Awesomely fun card. Hugz

Karin said...

Those animals are so cute all dressed up! Great sketch too :).

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Shelia! Your critters look so cute in their fashionable accessories. Love the bright blue & green colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP